Monday, September 16, 2013

Amber

A few years ago I had barely heard of amber... I didn't think it too valuable. But of course, I had only seen quite dark, boring looking amber, with little or no inclusions. It just looked a bit like plastic to me.
And then I moved to the North and I saw the real natural Baltic Amber... 
Baltic amber is considered to be the best variety of amber. Baltic amber is usually of a yellow, honey-like color, but may occur in many shades from pale yellow to dark brown. White pieces with a yellowish or bony tint, as well as green and even blue amber are rare.
See them in my Amber Collection.






1 comment:

  1. Fantastic!!!!!! What a collection.Amazing !!!!.Really loved to see your blog here.And in future also i would love to see it.Well i have 1 site which will increase your collection and its very good.
    Read more

    ReplyDelete